Versumi Tales Wiki
Advertisement

Versumi (Ver-suh-me) is the fourth planet in its solar system of 11 planets. Versumi itself rotates around a single sun known as Ilios. Versumi also has three moons that orbit around it. These moons are known as Fengari - Moon of Light, Lefko - Moon of Arcane, and Mavros - the Eldritch Moon. It is believed that a fourth moon once orbited the planet as well during the First Age. The moon was known as Xenos - the Mysterious Moon - due to how it suddenly appeared in the sky one day, and, according to legend, would vanish for long periods of times before re-appearing again.

The planet is comprised of about 55% landmass and 45% water. About 90% of the world's landmass is made up by the two continents of the planet, of which one is known as Jinosa. The remaining 10% is made up of smaller islands that dot the planet's surface.

In the center of the Great Sea, the ocean that separates the two continents, lies the terrible Sea of Chaos. An endless swirling vortex of terrible eldritch power. It is said to lead to The Nine Hells themselves, but none who have gone there have returned, or if they have, they have gone insane from the horrible visions they witnessed. It is believed that The Eldritch Gods came through this vortex when they entered the world.

Solar Year[]

Versumi's solar year, one full rotation around the sun, is 546 days long. Each day is 24 hours, and each week is 7 days long. Versumi has 13 months, each that are 42 days (6 weeks) in length.

Months of the Year[]

Each month of the year is named after the constellation that has dominion over the sky during that month. The months of the year, and the constellation that rules them, are as follows:

Emvolo ruled by the constellation of The Ram.
Didyma ruled by the constellation of The Twins.
Kavouras ruled by the constellation of The Crab.
Liontari ruled by the constellation of The Lion.
Kori ruled by the constellation of The Maiden.
Zygos ruled by the constellation of The Scales.
Fidi ruled by the constellation of The Serpent.
Toxotis ruled by the constellation of The Archer.
Scorpios ruled by the constellation of The Scorpion.
Drakon ruled by the constellation of The Dragon.
Falaina ruled by the constellation of The Whale.
Arkouda ruled by the constellation of The Bear.
Skouro-cheri ruled by the constellation of The Dark Hand.

Advertisement